Error: Could not find the main class. Program will exit!

Error: Could not find the main class. Program will exit!

Shawn Van Sluys

Hello anyone and everyone,
  I have installed Squirrel SQL and attempted to launch the application.  I am receiving a error in the Java Virtual Machine Launcher stating "Could not find the main class.  Program will exit!".
  Can you please help me correct the issue.

Thanks,
Shawn