Driver parameters

Stephen Davies
I am testing a new release of the OpenText LCS JDBC driver.
This driver depends on some extra parameters.
If I use the ?param=value&param=value syntax on the URL, I get a connection
but if I try setting the parameters via the Driver Parameters page in my
Alias, the values seem to be ignored (I have checked the Use Parameters box).

Is there some trick to using the Driver Parameters page?

(Previous versions of this driver did not require extra parameters and work
perfectly with Squirrel.)

Cheers and thanks,
Stephen
Stephen Davies Consulting P/L                             Phone: 08-8177 1595
Adelaide, South Australia.                                Mobile:040 304 0583