Default schema /ReadOnly

Stefan.Marquardt
Hello,

when I use auto-complete I can type the first char of a table name which is included in a schema named pub.
It shows the table name and I get the full name.

But I can't run it because the schema "pub" is missing as prefix and I need to add manually.

Would it be possible to set the default schema in an alias?
The workaround is to write manually "set schema 'PUB';" first.

It would be nice to choose a default schema in the alias (or current session).
Then autocomplete would work.

Schema could be added as prefix into every select or perhaps better add it to the query at the beginning like the workaround.

Kind regards

Stefan Marquardt, Information Technology, IT Domain Direct | Hannover Re, Karl-Wiechert-Allee 50, 30625 Hannover, Germany | Phone +49 511 5604 2799, Fax +49 511 5604 4799, [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> |  www.hannover-re.com<http://www.hannover-re.com/>

Hannover Rück SE, Handelsregister (Commercial Register) Hannover HRB 6778 / E+S Rückversicherung AG, Handelsregister (Commercial Register) Hannover HRB 6117; für beide Gesellschaften gilt (applicable to both companies): Karl-Wiechert-Allee 50, 30625 Hannover, Germany; Sitz (registered office) der Gesellschaften: Hannover; Aufsichtsrat (Supervisory Board): Herbert K. Haas (Vorsitzender/Chairman); Vorstand (Executive Board): Ulrich Wallin (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Sven Althoff*, Claude Chèvre*, Jürgen Gräber*, Dr. Klaus Miller, Dr. Michael Pickel, Roland Vogel (*nur Mitglied des Vorstands der Hannover Rück SE/member of the Hannover Rück SE Executive Board only)