DDL problem in Squirrel SQL Client v 3.5.0

DDL problem in Squirrel SQL Client v 3.5.0

Blaga Cosmin
Hi. I am new to the mailing list and I don't know exactly how to aproach
this problem, and don't have enough time to investigate. I'm hoping you
could help me with a problem that I'm having with Sqirrel SQL DDL
generator. I wanted to report it as a bug, but I don't know exactly how
to do it.
I tried a few days ago to generate a DDL for an oracle table. The oracle
driver that I am using is ojdbc14. It generated the create table
generally OK, with a few exceptions:
a) the columns with type NUMBER were generated as DECIMAL (the script
runs ok with decimal in Squirrel, but they should be declared as NUMBER)
b) all precisions are lost! I had a few columns that had DECIMAL_DIGITS,
but none are specified in the DDL
Thanks in advance.

Re: DDL problem in Squirrel SQL Client v 3.5.0

Robert Manning
If you can reproduce the problem, then create a ticket here: https://sourceforge.net/p/squirrel-sql/bugs/new/

Please provide a sample create table script that was used to reproduce the issue.