Create schema error while using squirrel sql client with phoenix driver

Create schema error while using squirrel sql client with phoenix driver

sriram
I understand this is very basic functionality. I am using squirrel sql client and phoenix driver to connect with my phoenix server and create table. When I issue select queries, my queries run successfully. But when I create a schema, my query is showing syntax error while typing itself. I am getting the same while executing as well. Attached the image with the error. Kindly help

Syntax error and execution error