Continuous Integration

Robert Manning
I've moved from Continuum to Hudson for continuous integration and the
server is here :

http://squirrel-sql.org:8080/

There are a number of plugins that are currently setup to run
against new build artifacts that I have incorporated into the
main ant script (sql12/build/build.xml).  The reports available are:

Test Code Coverage (Emma)
Static Code Analysis (PMD)
Dynamic Code Analysis (FindBugs)
Compiler Warnings
Test Failures
Open Tasks

You can access these reports by clicking on the "squirrel-sql" project
on the main status page above.  The server will build automatically
when it finds code changes in CVS.  Since the current build takes
25+ minutes, I've scheduled the server to check once an hour for
updates at 15 minutes past the hour.

Enjoy!