Continuous Integration for SQuirreL

Robert Manning
I've set up Continuum on a spare box (my old dev desktop) here:

http://squirrel-sql.org:8080/continuum

If you've never used Continuum before, it's an Apache project for doing
builds continuously.  You click
on the project link, then click on the triangle next to the project (green
if the last build was ok).  It will
show you the last change that caused a build to be started.  Whenever
someone checks in, within 30
minutes it will cause Continuum (which polls CVS) to update it's working
directory and run a build then
run all of our unit tests.  I intend to incorporate Emma for code coverage
during unit test execution in
the future, but for now it simply reports on execution of tests after a
successful build.

Enjoy!