Consulta

Adolfo Tomas Spinelli
Acabo de terminar una versión de prueba de un plugin para simplificar la
construcción y/o modificación de Procedimientos Almacenados (Stored
Procedures),
Deseo saber los pasos a seguir para seguir adelante con el.

Saludos Adolfo Spinelli

Excuse my poor english:

I just finished a trial version of a plugin to simplify the construction
and / or modification of Stored Procedures. I want to know the steps to
move forward with.

Greetings Adolfo Spinelli

Re: Consulta

Gerd Wagner-3
Am 17.02.2015 um 13:50 schrieb Adolfo Tomas Spinelli:
> Acabo de terminar una versión de prueba de un plugin para simplificar la
> construcción y/o modificación de Procedimientos Almacenados (Stored
> Procedures),
> Deseo saber los pasos a seguir para seguir adelante con el.
>
> Saludos Adolfo Spinelli
>
> Excuse my poor english:
Excuse me for not knowing Spanish. ;-)

> I just finished a trial version of a plugin to simplify the construction
> and / or modification of Stored Procedures. I want to know the steps to
> move forward with.

Thanks for your interest in SQuirreL

You may post a patch of your changes here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/squirrel-sql/patches/

or
create a merge request here
http://sourceforge.net/p/squirrel-sql/git/ci/master/tree/
I think the first step is to create a fork. But I have never done it
myself. I just regularly receive merge requests and integrate them.

or
just mail me your changes.