BaseSessionInternalFrame

Baxter, Betsy
We created a plug-in for 2.6.5a to display metadata and data from our
database product, Supra.  It uses BaseSessionInternalFrame to display
the metadata and a few other dialogs.   We are upgrading Squirrel-sql to
3.3.  It no longer has BaseSessionInternalFrame.  Rob Manning told me
that this area was redesigned for 3.x.   I'd like suggestions on what I
can use in place of it.  The description says that it provides base
functionality for Squirrel internal frames attached to a session.

Any suggestions or further information would be greatly appreciated.

Betsy

Re: BaseSessionInternalFrame

Gerd Wagner-3
On 10.10.2012 00:45, Baxter, Betsy wrote:
> We created a plug-in for 2.6.5a to display metadata and data from our
> database product, Supra.  It uses BaseSessionInternalFrame to display
> the metadata and a few other dialogs.   We are upgrading Squirrel-sql to
> 3.3.  It no longer has BaseSessionInternalFrame.  Rob Manning told me
> that this area was redesigned for 3.x.   I'd like suggestions on what I
> can use in place of it.
Most probably the right choice will be SessionDialogWidget in rather
rare cases it might also be SessionTabWidget.

There is some information about the UI layout changes on our web site here:
http://www.squirrelsql.org/squirrel30/SQuirreL30UILayout.html

I must admit that currently this page is not linked. Probably because it
is quite some time ago that the new UI layout was introduced.

Hope this helps

Re: BaseSessionInternalFrame

Robert Manning
Thanks for the help Gerd.  I completely forgot about that document you
created.

Rob