Alter Trigger

harish gokul

Hi,

I'm using Squirrel 3.5.0 to connect to DB2 database. Is there an UI available in Squirrel tool to alter existing triggers ? I see options to alter/drop columns in a table but I couldn't find anything for trigger.

Thanks,
Harish Gokul

Re: Alter Trigger

Alexandre Peshansky

Harish,

I believe that when you right-click on the trigger in the Object view, you should see “Script procedure” or some such (at least for Sybase it does that).

It will copy the code for creating/replacing the trigger into Editor (SQL) window.  Modify and run.

--

Alexandre Peshansky, MS

Senior Bioinformatics Analyst, Research Informatics Core (RIC)

Harold & Muriel Block Institute for Clinical & Translational Research at Einstein and Montefiore

Albert Einstein College of Medicine

1300 Morris Park Ave, Bronx, NY 10461

(718) 430-2440 (Mo, Tu, Th, Fr)  (718) 920-4885 (We)