Quantcast

Alias connection not updating

trio59-computing
Hi Squirrel-sql-users,

 I was able to make a successful Alias connection a while back and get
 in to edit tables etc. of my Apache Derby Embedded files.

 Just this evening I wanted to get back in to edit some tables and the
 first thing I discovered was that Apache did not notice that my database
 had changed, new data entered into it.

 I had entered a lot of new data and Apache just did not see it.
 It was still reading the old data.

 How can I tell Squirrel to refresh the data?
 It looks like the directory is correct for the files.

  Thanks!

    Mark

--
All the best,
 Trio59-computing                          mailto:[hidden email]