1000 Row limit persists

teeka.leone
Hello, I have been using Squirrel for sometime to query csv files and like it.
One problem...I cannot get more than 1000 rows returned in a result set.  I have tried every trick on every response found when googled.

Increased the Limit Rows number from 1000 t0 10000
Unchecked Limit Rows checkbox altogether
Unchecked it in File / New Session Properties / Object Tree /  Contents - Limit Rows
Can't find it now, but even changed it in a config file somewhere as directed by Google found forum.

Any query on any file does not return more than the 1000 rows of data.

Please help!

Teeka Leone
480-225-3257

Re: 1000 Row limit persists

Alex Malmyguine-2

What JDBC driver are you using? It sounds like it is limiting the rows, not Squirrel.

Thanks,

Alex